The stories begin with Trinity College where we transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with…But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales! Many believed that this was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued…
Carlingford Ghost Bus
- Person All Ages
THE WORLD FAMOUS CARLINGFORD GHOST BUS ®
Join us for a fun filled haunted experience. Our custom built ghost bus has spared no expense in putting you at unease as we explore one of the most haunted areas in Co.Louth. Carlingford is rich in Medieval history, full of ghosts, ghouls, characters and our very own headless driver, if you dare!
THE EXPERIENCE / DETAILS
– The Carlingford Ghost Bus® Tour Experience lasts approximately 1.45 Hours long
– Departs at 5pm and 7pm Saturdays and Sundays
– Tickets cost 28 Euros per seat. The only way to book is online
– VERY limited seats available on each slot. Early booking online strongly advised!
– This is a very intimate experience given the nature of the tour and custom designed space inside
– Management take no responsibility for any blood, guts, spills and heart attacks!
– Strobe lights, smoke and other special effects will be utilised inside the bus
– A drink stop at a local pub is included in the tour duration at Lily Finnegans
– Adult supervision & discretion advised! Recommend age 12+
– CONTACT US on +353 85 151 1131 or via [email protected]
– GROUP AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE FOR ANY DATES AND TIME OF YOUR CHOICE
Visit the Carlingford Ghost Bus tour dedicated site for more information here