Full capacity now allowed on public transport*
- As we welcome people back to our tours and our services are allowed to operate at full capacity, the safety of our customers remains our priority:
- Wearing face-coverings on public transport remains mandatory*;
- Our staff continue daily cleaning regimes on their fleet;
- Hand sanitiser is available on-board buses and at stations for our passengers;
- Windows should be left open on-board where available to improve ventilation;
- Cashless payments should be used where possible.
- If you prefer to avoid large crowds it is recommended you travel off-peak, if possible, or await an alternative date that may be quieter.
Please continue to comply with signage onboard vehicles, and leave windows open where possible. Be mindful of more vulnerable customers as their need for a seat may be greater than yours.
Do not use public transport if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
Other Current public transport service information can be found at:
For the most reliable, up-to-date information on face coverings, see HSE advice and Gov.ie face covering guidance.