This unique tour covers the more macabre and gruesome aspects of Dublin’s history as well as tales of the supernatural which have frightened Dubliners for centuries.
Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour
- Person All Ages
Reserve Your Spot on Dublin’s Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour
Come and join us on the world-famous Gravedigger Ghost Bus Tour! The tour includes a stop at the famous Gravediggers Pub. An authentic family run pub since 1833 and home to the best pint in Ireland. With TWO professional actors and a plague-torn Dublin, it won’t disappoint!
Choose from either our CLASSIC GRAVEDIGGER GHOST BUS or our new GHOST SHIP BUS: Exact same tour but on a ghostly vessel that’s been seen drifting off the Irish Coast some 600 years! Reports suggest the rats may be left with nothing to eat but each other!
Many believed that the plague was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued…
Join your guides as they take you through the weird and wonderful events in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin’s past on your choice of our two world-famous, custom-built vessels. As seen on TV!
The stories begin with Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there.
The guide is all too familiar with the latter…But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales!
Book your Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour online!
- The Gravedigger Ghost Tour lasts approximately 2 hours and runs 7 nights a week.
- The bus departs outside College Green Tourist office at 19.45.
- (SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER ONLINE. WE ALSO TAKE GROUP AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS)
- We pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
- 20:20 to 20:40 – We visit St Audeons – AKA “Hell.”
- 20:50 to 21:10 – We stop outside Kilmainham Jail for a theatrical performance by our actors.
- 21:20 to 21:50 – En route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michals before arriving at Prospect Square – The Gravediggers Pub.
- Receive your FREE Ghoulish shot and embrace our grand finale on body snatching by our professional actors.
- We then return to College Green (same return point as pickup)!
- Strobe lights, smoke, and other special effects will be utilised inside the bus.
- Adult supervision & discretion advised! Recommend age 12+.
Price includes A FREE GHOULISH SHOT at the Gravediggers Pub, AND A FREE HAUNTED HISTORY WALKING TOUR to be taken separately.
We hope you enjoy the Gravedigger Bus Tour, and look forward to welcoming you on our HAUNTED HISTORY TOUR (normally costs €19 euros alone), giving you the ULTIMATE, UNBEATABLE VALUE in spooktacular Dublin entertainment over any other company, and as a thank you for choosing us, the chance to experience yet another side on foot!
To redeem your free walk simply turn up on the night at the meeting point for the Haunted History tour, and present your Gravedigger ticket. No need to book or call in advance. (Your official receipt from the Tourist Office or your online booking STRICTLY must be presented or entry will be refused).
We encourage you to submit your review of both tours on TripAdvisor, and share your experience of Dublin with others, whether good, bad or indifferent and look forward to seeing you on another day tour or evening tour soon.
**Please note that the free walking tour STRICTLY cannot be used from the 25-31st October period.
Gravedigger Ghost Tour Stops
Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill en-route.
St Audoen’s Church – learn about the area of Dublin that some referred to as ‘hell.’
Kilmainham Gaol – meet the prisoner whose sentence has no end at this infamous place.
Gravediggers Pub – a common spot for body snatchers and burkers to grab a pint!