Join your guides as they take you through the weird and wonderful events in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin’s dark, eventful past.
- Seat All Ages
- Santa Den Visit & Gift Add-On
Dublin’s Most Unique Christmas Experience
Have you been naughty or have you been nice?
Join us on a storytelling adventure through good deeds and bad and see if you can persuade our elves that your name should be on Santa’s good list this year! Suitable for young and old alike!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…but wait…
The letters are missing and Santa is sick. We have to save Christmas for jolly old St. Nick! Join our two elves on this puzzling adventure to save the Magic of Christmas. Help them to solve the clues, find the letters and prove you believe in all the good that Christmas can bring.
But be wary! Some that seem nice might actually be naughty!
If Santa is saved and Christmas Magic restored, there’s a spot on the good list for everyone on board!
Ireland’s only custom-built Christmas bus!
- Anyone over 2 years old must have their own seat.
- Under 2s can sit on laps for free.
- Wheelchair accessible? – No.
- Toilet facilities – Not available.
- Seating is on the upper deck only.
- The visit to see Santa in his den on the bottom deck is with the online ticket add-on only that you can select at checkout.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to the nature of the themed bus – no buggies/prams allowed on board the tour.
The Bus That Stole Christmas is available for private or corporate event hire. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
No need to leave the school grounds! We can bring the theatre bus to you. Free elf hat for all! Click here for the school special.