This unique tour covers the more macabre and gruesome aspects of Dublin’s history as well as tales of the supernatural which have frightened Dubliners for centuries.
- Most popular!
The Gravedigger Ghost Ship Bus Tour (Famine)
- Person All Ages
A fantastic mixture of fun, yet terrifying feeling accompanied by adventure as we drift through Dublins (supposedly) fair city and the much ghostly history including ‘An Gorta Mor’ (the great famine). The bus has been custom built to give you an eerie feel of what a ‘coffin ship’ back then would have looked like as you come on board with great hopes to travel in search of new land and survival. A dark and interactive haunting…
This world famous bus has been custom built to give you an eerie feel of what a ‘coffin ship’ (as referred to back then) would have looked like as you come on board with great hopes to travel in search of new land and survival for a dark and totally interactive storytelling experience… Will you make it out alive and live to tell the tale of the ghost ship? or will you become another statistic of the many coffin ships that now rest in peace?
Experience the storm around you! It won’t disappoint
You know you’re in for a long, agonising journey. Forced deep down below deck into the darkness of the damp, dreary, horrible hold. Forced to share a small bunk with up to six strangers, male/female, you had no choice. Knowing that at anytime, anyone of you may wake up dead. Laying there perhaps beside a cold corps…
TOUR ROUTE & INFO
– The Gravediger Ghost Ship Bus Tour (Famine)lasts approximately 2 Hours long
– Tickets cost €29 Per person and can be booked online
– The bus departs Outside H&M on Dame Street at 20.15pm
(SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER ONLINE. WE ALSO TAKE GROUP AND PRIVATE BOOKINGS)
– Departs 20:15. 20:25 to 20:40 Saint Patrick Cathedral (Marshes library)
– 20:50 to 21:15 Saint stephens green (Sherbourne hotel)
– 21:25 to 21:40 The Black Church
– 21:50 to 22:05 Colins Barracks
– We then return to Outside H&M on Dame Street (same return point as pickup) 22:15
– Strobe lights, smoke and other special effects will be utilised inside the bus
– Adult supervision & discretion advised! Children at parents discretion
GRAVEDIGGER GHOST SHIP BUS TOUR STOPS (FAMINE)
MARSHS LIBRARY AND THE MEDIEVAL GRAVEYARD OF ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL
SHELBOURNE HOTEL – YOU CAN’T SAY THAT WE NEVER BRING YOU ANYWHERE NICE!
‘THE BLACK CHURCH’, WHICH IS SAID TO BE A DOORWAY TO HELL
CROPPIES ACRE – COLLINS BARRACKS