Adult : €59
Student : (13-16) / Senior – €50
Child : (5-12) : €45
Meeting Point: Outside the Bank Bar, 20 College Green, Dublin, Dublin 2
Departs: Saturday At 8am
Book and check all availability HERE
- Likely to sell out
- FREE Cancellation (24hr Notice)
- FREE WiFi on selected coaches
- Fully Guided Tour
- Dedicated group bookings manager to assist you
- Tripadvisor 97% satisfaction rating
Join us on our exclusive Belfast Titanic day tour to the North of Ireland. Immerse yourself in the culture and landscape that's known as as an open air art gallery.
See the Murals on the Falls road, the flags, and painted story of the past on the Shankill road. Admire the iconic skyline cranes of Harland and Wolff, and view the last remaining ship of the White Star Line, the SS Nomadic.
Visit the Titanic studios where Game of Thrones is filmed, meet the locals ,feel the history - This is Belfast: Home of the linen and tobacco industry and the birthplace of the most famous ship in the world - The HMS Titanic.
Choose from one of the 3 options below. Whichever one you choose is included in your tour price:
1) A political taxi tour to see the murals and peace walls.
2) A fully guided open top bus trip around the city center, the Titanic quarter and Stormont Castle - home of the Northern Ireland Assembly, where recent history was made. Hear how the building was covered in cow dung to hide it during World War 2.
3) Or spend two hours exploring the Titanic visitors center!
We then make our way back to Dublin arriving at at approximately 18.30pm in time for a dinner and a show. You have achieved A LOT today! See what others have to say in our testimonials below: